About Me

Sarasota, Fl, United States
Freelance illustrator and designer. You can email me at: bsishir@gmail.com or call 952-454-4382 For my process, sketches and experiments: http://sishirbommakanti.tumblr.com/

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

no scanner, bad quality, my bad











still having a bad run on painting recently. Gonna have to try a new direction, but here is what i did so far. More experiments in my Sketchbook, and a couple of drawings. and a painting which will be finish after a while.

3 comments:

Charles Valsechi III said...

Drawings are nice. I feel like you should slow a bit down on your paintings. They look rushed to me.

sishir Prithvi Bommakanti said...

yea, im trying three hour paintings. i scrapped one of them, gonna try again.


i think i start to build up the paint too much at the end, destroying it, but tonight im gonna give it another go, see what happens.

- said...

beautiful colors in those strokes sishir :D