About Me

Sarasota, Fl, United States
Freelance illustrator and designer. You can email me at: bsishir@gmail.com or call 952-454-4382 For my process, sketches and experiments: http://sishirbommakanti.tumblr.com/

Sunday, January 30, 2011

event

for sale/ trade
claimed
for sale/ trade
for sale/ trade
for sale/trade
for sale/trade
for sale/trade
for sale/trade
for sale/trade

Thanks to Brett Lindstrom and Van and the ZigZag Crew for giving me a chance to show my work and do live painting at the ZigZag Event on Friday, The event was freaking cool, although i was running on an hour of sleep, i still worked on a large scale painting at the event of the Astronaut (Coming soon). Met a lot of cool people, and saw a lot of cool art. I didnt sell anything during the event, but i got an offer to do a trade instead.

but im hoping that i can sell these, or trade these paintings. im going to keep them safe for the time being.

thanks a lot.

2 comments:

Lamar Mathurin said...

these look like so much fun! I dig the third one down!

Daniel Cruit said...

Great oils man! Was cool to see a few in person. And I believe I've found the Moebius torrent on my own, so don't worry about needing to give me all of it; got a ton now! Thanks though, man. Appreciate it.