About Me

Sarasota, Fl, United States
Freelance illustrator and designer. You can email me at: bsishir@gmail.com or call 952-454-4382 For my process, sketches and experiments: http://sishirbommakanti.tumblr.com/

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ruined Sculptures and so on





Been working on full color illustrations, although these have the same underlying concept of sculptures, they do not relate. Ive been enjoying texture a lot, so ive been painting this subject matter.

I have no access to a scanner, however with school starting next week, i hope to have better quality images, without glare.
Also! Check it out! I have a new tumblr! The tumblr will be filled with sketches and experiments and my less illustrative work. Eventually i hope to transition to a singular blog.... in the future.

http://sishirbommakanti.tumblr.com/

4 comments:

Vincent Nappi said...

glorious.

Philip Whisenhunt said...

Diggin' that top image a ton, good stuff! Enjoying the updates on Tumblr too.

-Phil

Charles Valsechi said...

loving these.

Gabriel Sorondo said...

yes. the first one is my fave as well. I hope you sculpt that just how it is. That'll be badass.