About Me

Sarasota, Fl, United States
Freelance illustrator and designer. You can email me at: bsishir@gmail.com or call 952-454-4382 For my process, sketches and experiments: http://sishirbommakanti.tumblr.com/

Friday, October 28, 2011

BitMemory









BitMemory was the first time I utilized glitch, processing and slit scanning elements in a functional illustration. The final product was focused towards branding a certain album with a glitch/beat aesthetic.  This was also an exercise in utilizing textures in an efficient way. Finally i will be selling these prints at any size, just give me a call. 

3 comments:

Wren McDonald said...

I like that last one a lot. Coolios!

Gabriel Sorondo said...

I really like these. Good job man.

Rob Chandler said...

You do know that you are, or are under the influence of, a wizard, right?