About Me

Sarasota, Fl, United States
Freelance illustrator and designer. You can email me at: bsishir@gmail.com or call 952-454-4382 For my process, sketches and experiments: http://sishirbommakanti.tumblr.com/

Thursday, December 8, 2011

CRASH

"Crash"

My “Meanwhile” Comic for Megacon . We were selected by our illustration department to each create a two page comic. This years “Meanwhile” is much more diverse in approach and design. Cant wait to see it all together. Here are all the cool kids I got to work with!

2 comments:

Vincent Nappi said...

this is cool as hell.

you're right, this year's batch of work is ridiculously diverse. I'm so happy to see so many amazing friends involved with it.

nice job, Sishir!

Gabriel Sorondo said...

this is awesome man. Its a real treat to see your comic. I fell in love with the black and white though. Especially that one panel with the car jumping of the road and breaking through the barricades. Sweet.